My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I hate....

...damp moisty weather caused by humidity
...stress and work overloads
...when people are sooo slow and u need to repeat urself a million times
...when u want to say a word and it's on the tip of ur tongue but it just won't come out
...people who are just so persistent even though they got the message
...people who don't listen and refuse to be convinced
...the crappy streets of Jeddah
...taking my car to service
...ordering food through delivery and receiving an incorrect or missing order
...the time when my phone gets disconnected cuz I've reached my limit
...lousy drivers who think they own the road
...people with body odor who don't consider other peoples' rights
...it when parents say "No, because I said so"! Just give a damn reason
...feeling bloated and too full after a hearty meal
...liars, fakes and cheaters
...two-faced people and people living double standard lives

Posted by -OT- @ 9:49 AM, with 16 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006