My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hypocricy at its Finest...

We decided to meet at a Starbucks because she wanted some music and I wanted Season II of Lost... I was parked outside Starbucks, waiting for her to arrive... She was late! By the time she got there, they were already closed for Maghreb Prayer... So she told me there's this cafe right next to Starbucks that she's been to before! "Let's see if its still open"... Sure enough to our delight, it was... We made our way up the stairs and sat ourselves at one of the tables. We were in control of the place, as no one other customers were there... I asked the waiter if I can connect my laptop and he showed me where the electricity outlet was! The process of swapping music and Lost had begun...

Right after Maghreb, a couple of girls walked in, covered in black from head to toe, with the exception of their eyes and hands.. They directly made their way into the ladies room and spent about 20 minutes there.. Out came 2 women, with no Abayas, no Tarhas, full make up on, perfume scents filling the entire place, giggling and joking... They sat at the table behind us... I told my friend, "I bet you anything, a guy or two will arrive in a few minutes and join them at the table"... I wasn't to be disappointed, as a minute or two later, their 'date' or whatever u wanna call him showed up... They spent about an hour before 1 of the girls suddenly got up and went to the ladies room again... 5 minutes later, a black figure emerged out of the bathroom, said goodbye and left the 2 love birds... The fact that she transformed herself from the lady under the limelight, to the lady no one would notice in minutes was hilarious... On a lighter and more positive note, this whole incognito arrival/departure act made our day! My friend and I were laughing so hard at the whole scenario!!

Anyway, about 30 minutes later, Lady #2 went through the same process of going under the mask again :P She left the same way she arrived!

God forbid anyone outside the cafe seeing her face! It would be an utter sin! Surely she'd go to hell for that! My oh my!!! Oh lord! Actually I think hypocrites like that should not be respected! Too much fakeness to even know if what one thinks merits respect in their cases is even real!

Posted by -OT- @ 12:53 PM, with 30 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006