My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Friday, August 04, 2006

Plans for the future?!

I was having dinner with a group of people last night, and the issue of marriage came up... During the conversation, someone asked if the girls would like to marry a filthy rich guy? Most of the girls actually said that they did not want someone very rich, rather someone who can at least equal the financial lifestyle that they currently live with their families... A couple of them believed that the most important factor is to be from the same social class, not necessarily the same financial class... Do you believe that money buys happiness?! In my opinion, money is a temporary diversion from depression!

In my opinion, I would love to marry a girl who I could consider a friend... I want someone who can challenge my intellect... Someone who I can actually sit down with and have interesting discussions... So in other words, a girl who is compatible with the way I think...

Things I look for in a girl: Fluency in English (Other languages is a plus), respectful, ambitious, Well educated, somewhat religious...

Things I dislike in a girl: Superficial, materialistic, fake, show-off...

Mom came into my room a couple of nights ago...
Mom: Omar, with all these girls that u know, aren't you interested in any of them at least just a little?! Aren't any of them more than just friends?! You're getting older and it's the right time to maybe start thinking about finding Ms. Right?!
OT: Mom, didn't we agree that we won't discuss this issue! I told u when I'm ready, I'll make it known that I am ready!
Mom: Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to pressure u, I'm....
OT: But you are trying to pressure me!
Mom: I'm only trying to understand where ur at right now.
OT: I'm exactly like I was last year and the year before... I won't look for a wife once I'm ready, rather, I'll be ready once I meet someone that interests me!
Mom: But you need to start saving up! It's costly to get marries as u know!
OT: I know mom!!!!!!
Mom: Ok, Ok, I just wanted to remind u that ur 25 now! I won't bother u, but just tell me.. When do u see urself getting married?
OT: 27 or 28... Ok?!
Mom: Okay... Goodnight dear
OT: Goodnight mom!!

I hate thisssssss!!! ufffffffff!! Are any of you getting this crap from family???

Posted by -OT- @ 3:07 PM, with 15 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006