My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Flipping through the pages of the Macbook

The pages of the MacBOOK, get it, ha? *sigh* ur all just too slow!!! :P

Anyway ppl, congratulate me please, for I have finally gotten meself an Apple MacBook!! I must say, this machine is such a piece of art! It's also so well built compared to the all too common and familiar Dells, HPs, IBMs, Vaios and Toshibas... First off, everything is extremely intact, U dont have that feeling of a plastic body with empty space under it like u do with other laptops... Here u feel there is exactly the space needed to put everything inside and nothing more... Also the white shell is sooooo sexy! I can just make out with my laptop... Okay I shouldn't have said that out loud :$
As for the O/S, well ummm let's just say I'm still trying to find my way around it, but nonetheless, I can tell it's really good and very user friendly... I'm slowly downloading and installing new programs and software and I will also hopefully take it to the store to install some, come here, closer, closer... Pirated software *whispering it so no one would hear* :P
Overall, I'm so glad I finally put all the speculation aside and decided to get it... It's well worth the money paid :D
Next up: Upgrading the hard drive from 60 gigs to 120 and upgrading memory from 512 mbs to 2 gigs...

Posted by -OT- @ 12:47 AM, with 40 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006