My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Thursday, August 17, 2006

OT is officially an Uncle!!!

Yup yup, it's true... My brother and has wife had their first baby today! Unfortunately they're in London so I haven't seen the baby in real life yet, although my bro has sent a picture of her!! I just wanna say Mabrook to Talal & Rabya :)

Oh by the way, the poor thing is still nameless! They haven't decided what to call her, although one of the options is Layan, and I think I'm gonna lobby for that name! I like it, it's unique :)


  • UPDATE: As I had been hoping, they have finally decided on naming her Layan! So it's now official: Baby Layan, welcome to the family :)

Posted by -OT- @ 3:09 AM, with 16 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006