My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Music Addiction!!

I'm in bed, bored and not sleepy at all, so I thought I'd recommend the songs I've been listening to extensively lately!! I hope u guys get the chance to download them and enjoy them... I'd love to hear feedback about which ones you all liked and which you didn't...

  1. Pink - Who Knew
  2. KT Tunstall - Another Place to Fall
  3. Pharrell ft. Kanye West - Number 1
  4. Method Man & Lauryn Hill - Things They Say
  5. Obie Trice - Snitch
  6. Mario Vasquez ft. Baby Bash - Gallery (Remix)
  7. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
  8. Beyonce ft. Jay-Z - Deja Vu
  9. Ciara ft. Chamillionaire - Get Up
  10. Nelly Furtado - No Hay Igual
  11. Nelly Furtado & Timbaland - Promiscuous
  12. Janet & Nelly - Call on Me
  13. Eamon - How Could You Bring Him Home



As for the updated selection of House music:

  1. Booka Shade - In White Rooms
  2. Bodyrox - Yeah Yeah (Chosen Few Vocal Remix)
  3. Vinylshakerz - Daddy Cool
  4. Fischerspooner - Never Win (Benny Bennassi Remix)
  5. Freeform Five - No More Conversations (Mylo Remix)
  6. Silosonic - Something
  7. Jupiter Ace - 1000 Years
  8. Paul Mac - It's not Me, It's You
  9. Evermore - It's Too Late (Dirty South Remix)
  10. Chicane - Stoned in Love
  11. Get Far - Shining Star (Gianluca Motta Remix)
  12. Beatfreakz - Somebody's Watching Me (Hi Tak Club Mix)
  13. Sunblock - First Time
  14. Medcab - Dance


Well I hope you enjoy my selection... Take good care all :)


Posted by -OT- @ 11:38 PM, with 7 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006