My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Monday, October 09, 2006

Tagged by Adorra

  • Last birthday? June 22nd
  • Last meal? Samboosa and Soup (Iftar yesterday)
  • Last spending splurge? Apple Macbook a couple of months ago...
  • Last time you cried? X-Men III last week (Yes, I teared when Charles died lol)
  • Last career? My current one at BME...
  • Last website visited? Facebook
  • Last person you spoke to? My friend Moe last night
  • Last song you listened to? Chocolate Puma - Always & Forever
  • Last book you read? Veronika Decides to Die
  • Last TV show watched? "How I Met Your Mother" on Paramount
  • Last person you IM’d? Princess
  • Last word you said? "I'm so sleepy" hehe

I tag *thinking* *still thinking* *thinking even harder* whoever wants to be tagged, preferably everyone on my blog roll :P


Posted by -OT- @ 12:12 PM, with 15 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006