My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Music playlist....

Ms. Nayla asked me to list some of the new songs I'm listening to these days and I thought I'd put it in a post for others to benefit from as well :) I'm gonna put stars beside the songs (With 5 stars being the highest rating and 1 star being the lowest rating)!! So here goes, hope u like them!

Hip-Hop/R&B/Pop/Alternative:
  1. Justin Timberlake - My Love ****
  2. Diddy & Nicole - Come to Me *****
  3. Janet ft. Khia - So Excited *****
  4. Beyonce - Ring The Alarm **
  5. Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back ***
  6. Akon + Eminem - Smack That ***
  7. Cassie - Long Way to Go (Remix) **
  8. Mary J. Blige + Bono (From U2) - One **
  9. JoJo - Too Little Too Late *
  10. Gym Class Heroes - The Queen & I **
  11. Fergie - London Bridge **
  12. 50 Cent ft. Fergie - London Bridge (Remix) ***
  13. Gnarls Barkley ft. Joe Budden - Crazy (Remix) ****
  14. Rihanna - We Ride **
  15. The Game - It's Okay (One Blood) *
  16. R. Kelly - Slow Wind **
  17. Stacie Orrico - I'm not Missing You ***
  18. E-40 - U & Dat ***
  19. Sean Paul - Never Be The Same Again **
  20. Shareefa ft. Ludacris - Need a Boss **
  21. Young Jibbs - Does Your Chain Hang Low *

Dance/House/Funky House:

  1. Chocolate Puma - Always & Forever *****
  2. Armand Van Helden - My My My 2006 *****
  3. Oakenfold - Faste Kill Pussycat ***
  4. Fedde Le Grande - Put Your Hands Up for Detroit ****
  5. Wilder & Clarke - Stand Up ***
  6. Bob Sinclair - Rock This Party ****
  7. Coburn - We Interrupt this Program ***
  8. Dennis Cristopher - Soul Shakin' **
  9. Royal Gigolos - Tell it To my Heart **
  10. Steve N King - Bounce **
  11. David Guetta vs. The Egg - Love Don't Let me Go (Walking Away Remix) ****
  12. Tomas Andersson - Washing Up ****
  13. Wonderland Avenue - White Horse ****
  14. Psycosomatic - Get on Da Move ***
  15. Michael Gray - Borderline ***
  16. The Drill - One More Night ***
  17. Dance Nation - Ridin' High (Hi Tak Remix) **
  18. Fallen Angels - City Life (Hi Tak City to City Remix) **
  19. Global Deejays - Mr. Funk **
  20. Infernal - Self Control (Extended Mix) **
  21. Madonna - Get Together ***
  22. Satellites - September (Extended Mix) ***

Posted by -OT- @ 3:05 PM, with 24 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006