My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Celebrate good times, come on!!!

Okay, I've been swamped with work over the past 10 days, and tonight + tomorrow are no different! I'm staying up all night to work on a presentation which I'm gonna discuss with my boss at the office at 8.30 am tomorrow! Mind u, tomorrow's supposed to be Saudi's National Day and it's a holiday for everyone, but nooooo, I'm gonna have to get my sorry ass to the office at 8.30 am!!! Anyway, I don't have time to complain and I certainly don't want to depress myself... Consider it a summarized venting/ranting/fuming session if u may :P
I just wanna wish all the Muslims out a lovely month... Ramadan Kareem to u, ur family, ur friends and all ur loved ones. May all ur wishes and prayers be fulfilled in this holy month!
I also wanna take this opportunity to wish my fellow Saudis a lovely National Day! Enjoy the day off and give ur body the relaxation it needs!

Posted by -OT- @ 3:28 AM, with 20 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006