My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Stuff!!

  • New template everyone! Isn't it lovely!? The aliens kick ass! I need to name them though!!!
  • The first few days of work during Ramadan were easy! I wasn't having any trouble at all, but now the thirst is kicking in and the sleepiness just doesn't wanna go away as much as I splash water on my face! Bleh, I don't like this!!
  • I'm trying to decide what to do during Eid! Should I go with my friends to Sharm!? Should I visit Kuwait and Bahrain (I have lots of ppl I wanna see there) or should I go to London (I really miss it)!? I can't decide!!!
  • I refrained from listening to music on the first day of Ramadan but I couldn't hold out much longer! the artists were kicking their tunes on my speakers by the 2nd morning! *Feels guilt*
  • Why am I feeling the need to flirt much more than I usually do during Ramadan! God damn u Satan, u evil devil!! hehe
  • Fuckin Brits in the UK seem to think that I can be extra productive in Ramdan! Since the month started, my workload has probably doubled, and everytime I finish one project and think to myself I can finally relax a bit, I find myself having to do another one!

Posted by -OT- @ 1:20 PM, with 36 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006