My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Friday, September 15, 2006

Half Man/Half Amazing

I've been a music-holic since God knows when! I'm sort of like the go to guy if someone needs to be hooked up with new music... I'm not into all types of music per se; just a few genres here and there... If u like Hip-Hop, R&B, House, Trance, Electronica, some Arabic, U'll probably like my style and taste...
I've been thinking of starting a part time career in music! NO, I'm not gonna sing hehe! I wanna become a part time DJ! I mean I've got the music, and I have the ear for it based on my friends' feedbacks... See, I DJed in some small scale parties for a few friends, and even though I was just using iTunes and it's Crossfade playback effect, after the party a few ppl came up to me and told me they loved my selection and how most of songs blended in very well into each other! Of course I don't need to tell u how big a smile I had on my face, and of course how big an ego I developed hehe...
Anyway, I've been checking out Mixers, Digital Turntables and Amplifiers and I'm seriously considering getting myself a Mixer, a couple of turntables and a few speakers, in the region of 4 to 6 for now... This will cost me close to $3,000-$4,000!! So it is a proper investment, but it's worth it if u ask me! At least I'll be doing something I love... Instead of the 22" rims I've been wanting to fit my car with, I can get those!! The shiny big ass wheels can wait :)

Posted by -OT- @ 3:21 PM, with 22 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006