My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Friday, October 13, 2006

Sexual Personality Test

Tagged by Blue Ice Envy

Sexual Personality Test (Click on the link to take the test, You have to register first though)
  1. I sometimes wonder whether I'm doing things right during sex. Disagree
  2. Sex has a strong impact on my feelings for a person. Agree
  3. Orgasm is the most important aspect of sex. Agree
  4. When it comes to sex, I will try almost anything once. Strongly agree
  5. I sometimes feel ashamed of my own sexual desires. Strongly disagree
  6. I'd rather not have sex at all, than have sex with someone I don't love. Agree
  7. I'm curious and ask lots of questions when I'm learning something new. Strongly agree
  8. I have spent a lot of time and energy learning sexual techniques through reading and talking to others. Agree
  9. I am intimately familiar with every inch of my body. Agree
  10. Kissing is essential to good sex. Strongly agree
  11. I draw attention to my looks by wearing seductive clothing. Disagree
  12. People sometimes mistake my friendly gestures as sexual come-ons. Disagree
  13. I have fully explored ways to give myself sexual pleasure. Agree
  14. People often underestimate my abilities. Disagree
  15. People often compliment the way I look. Agree
  16. When I see others having sex, I get highly aroused. Agree
  17. Seductive talk during sex is a turn-on for me. Strongly agree
  18. I find it hard to turn away someone in need. Disagree
  19. I am very talented when it comes to sex. Agree
  20. Sex is all about the emotional connection behind it. Agree
  21. The people I work with contribute directly to how much I like my job. Agree
  22. I'd rather masturbate alone, than have sex with someone who didn't get me to orgasm. Agree
  23. When I think about the best sex I've ever had, it's the physical sensations I remember most. Disagree
  24. When I close my eyes, I am able to think more clearly. Strongly Agree
  25. Sex is best when you're having it with someone extremely attractive. Strongly agree
  26. I would have sex more than once a day, every day, if I could. Strongly agree
  27. I am a procrastinator. Strongly Agree
  28. I try to catch as many glimpses of my sexual partner's naked body as I can. Strongly agree
  29. I find it hard not to brag about my sexual abilities. Agree
  30. Roller coaster rides are usually a disappointment. Disagree
  31. I like to get creative in bed. Strongly agree
  32. I often use facial expressions to communicate things to my partner during sex. Agree
  33. Without affection, sex is hardly worth it. Agree
  34. I sometimes use subtle gestures during sex, such as brushing my leg against my partner's, as a way to show affection. Agree
  35. The game "Twister" can be extremely erotic. Agree
  36. I can be talkative during sex. Strongly agree
  37. I love poetry. Strongly Disagree
  38. I'll use a slight nudge to get my sexual partner to change what they're doing. Agree
  39. I don't like my sexual partner to see me naked. Disagree
  40. Direct eye contact is essential for good communication during sex. Strongly agree
  41. When playing Charades, I'd rather be the one acting things out than the one guessing. Agree
  42. I like to stick to basic kinds of sex. Strongly disagree
  43. I'm comfortable discussing sexual matters. Agree
  44. I prefer the corner table in restaurants. Agree
  45. I fantasize about having sex with many different people I know. Disgree
  46. I have trouble sticking to the speed limit. Strongly agree
  47. Thoughts of sex are in my mind even when I don't want them there. Agree
  48. When it comes to sex, I know how to ask for what I want. Agree
  49. I have had a variety of sexual experiences. Agree
  50. Are you currently in a sexual relationship? No

OT, your sexual personality is Zeta-ELDN-10

Your sexual personality is determined by your sexual persona (Zeta), 4 sexual scales (Emotional/Physical, Look/Touch, Daring/Modest, Verbal/Non-verbal), and your libido score (10).

  • Ζ: As a Zeta, the high degree of confidence you feel around your sexuality matches your level of experience. Your sexual confidence and awareness are particularly high, but your sex appeal is somewhat lower.
  • E:As an E you tend to focus more on an emotional connection to your partner during sex.
  • L: As an L you tend to enjoy watching yourself, and your partner while having sex.
  • D: As a D you tend to be more experimental and willing to try new things when it comes to sex.
  • N: As an N you tend to communicate with body language, not words, during sex.
  • 10: As for your interest in sex, your libido score is 10 on a scale of 1-10.

I tag whoever thinks they have the guts to share their test results with the rest ;)


Posted by -OT- @ 8:40 PM, with 25 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006