My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ahhhhh, good times, good times!!

So I just got my American Express Bill in the mail... For the past 4 months, I've run up my AMEX to about 80% of its limit and I couldn't be bothered to pay the entire amount all in one go, so I kept on paying small amounts every month... Then last month, I'm like khalaaas, it's about time I pay a major chunk, so I decided to pay 50% and leave 50% for this month... I didn't pay the entire 50% in one go, instead I transferred a small amount, then another small amount and finally a 3rd payment... As I was opening the bill, I was expecting to have the remaining 50% to pay, but to my surprise, I only have like 20% remaining.. I somehow paid 2 big chunks and then a 3rd smaller chunk last month... I guess I was initially planning on paying last month's amount in 2 parts, but then forgot and added a 3rd part! It's a nice feeling! It only means more money to spare, therefore new clothes, gadgets and other shopping sprees! Wooohooo!! :)

Posted by -OT- @ 3:29 PM, with 28 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006