My Freedom of Speech


~*~*~*~ SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!! THEN AGAIN, WHO EXACTLY DEFINES WHAT 'EVIL' IS?! ~*~*~*~
 

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tic Toc Tic Toc

I made an order through Amazon a couple of days ago, and I'm excited about getting my things.. The shipment should go out in another 2-3 days.. By Wednesday, hopefully it'll be in my ARAMEX P.O. Box in NY... It should take a further 5 days to get to Saudi, so yeah, hopefully in 2 weeks time max, I'll have my things :)

Here's what I ordered:

iSkin Evo3
iSkin Evo3.. This skin is made of rubber but still has a glossy plastic front that covers most of the iPod's front... Oh and the jog dial is covered for protection ;)


iSkin colors
Ummm I couldn't pick just one color, so I ordered the 3 colors!! Talk about indecisiveness! Bleh


Next up are the accessories for my MacBook...

Tucano Orange Bag
Isn't it great?! I love the color!! This is gonna be my baby's bodyguard!!


Tucano Sleeve
A Tucano Sleeve for the days when I feel like going light...


And finally:

Speck CoverSpeck Cover 02
Basically, a hard plastic case that covers the Macbook without making it bulkier... The red one is only for reference.. I ordered it in clear :) Oh, and they only have images for the Macbook Pro!!

Posted by -OT- @ 11:23 AM, with 21 Comments so far!

Add to the comments

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Freedom of Speech 2006